Safe Patient Handling
Hickory Technologies is the one-stop source of the broadest range of Safe Patient Handling and Movement technologies for healthcare providers. In each case they are the preferred products in the category!
- Ceiling Track lifts – Portable or Fixed
- Floor lifts for non-weight bearing people, full-body lifts or people weight bearing (even on one leg) Sit-to-Stand-Pivoting
- Slide-technologies for turning and repositioning in beds, chairs, and exam tables, (moving people in/out of cars and mini-vans)
- Non-Electric Stand-Assist-Pivot VanTurn and VanMove
Workers Compensation Insurance Companies know they can approach Hickory Technologies and Vancare to describe the situations that are causing injuries, because of our ability to create innovative solutions that use “out-of-the-box creativity”
When considering modern innovations and technologies for healthcare ergonomics, “SPHM” VANCARE is the manufacturer-of-choice in side-by-side comparisons. Now in their fourth decade, this Nebraska-based team excels in providing exceptional manufacturing capabilities to introduce innovations frequently described as “answered prayers”
Hickory Technologies has proudly and passionately served as VANCARE’s exclusive Mid-Atlantic Distributor since 1989. We welcome the opportunity to present solutions to your SPH&M concerns.
“The missing link in any Safe Patient Handling Program”
How to turn anyone in bed without using caregiver muscles. Dignified, effortless, safe optimal-control.
The Vander-Clips: an innovative clinical solution developed by Vancare. They allow a caregiver the opportunity to use the power of any electric lifter to assist in turning and repositioning patients in bed. Vander-Clips should be available to every Caregiver who has to turn a patient in a bed, stretcher or exam table
Vander-Clips quickly clamp onto the sheet under the patient, allowing a smooth and controlled turning. When the patient is in the desired position, lowering the lifter/Vander-Clips makes for quick release of the sheet. Whatever nursing care is required can be delivered without risky ergonomic movements.
STOP DOING UNDER-ARM ASSISTED LIFTS
VANTURN Easy Up, Turn & Transfer
- Safe Patient Handling Innovation of the Year
- Excellent for making transfers in and out of automobiles (see also companion product, TurnTableSoft)
- Allows person to rise to a standing position using natural movements, utilizing whatever strength and capacity they have, while being comfortably stable
- Ideal for both home care and institutional settings
- Easily maneuvered in tight spaces where electric sit-to-stand lifts become awkward
- Virtually maintenance free No batteries, No electronics, No hand controls
- Small size, minimal storage problems
- Can be disassembled into two sections for easy transport, cleaning and storage
- Base plate is extremely stable
- 330 lb. rating
5 Somerset Street
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Get In Touch
Let us know how we can be of help. Contact us now for your free consultation.